Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011


With the Finalization of divorce early this year& with packing up and moving as well as with the new business deadlines in every area. It is so rewarding to have a breather and to smell the roses while sipping coffee. Relaxing for me is looking on etsy for beautiful items...I love hair bows & frilly colorful things...

This is a beautiful loopy bow by Ericka Lee http://www.etsy.com/shop/thefunfairyboutique

I just want to eat it up...Make me wish my 3 girls where little again... ;D

2 comments:

  1. I guess I am not the only one who browses Etsy with a cup of coffee or a can of coke zero as a way to relax, haha! Thank you so much for featuring my bow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taruhan Bandar Sbobet Online sekarang sedang naik daun nih boss. Apalagi beberapa kompetisi sepak bola dunia baru dimulai dan perjalanan masih sangat panjang untuk mencari sang juara. Seperti Liga Champion, Liga Inggris, Liga Italy dan Liga lain-lain. Bermain taruhan bola juga dirasa sangat menguntungkan karena hanya (Baca Selengkapnya Disini...)

    ReplyDelete